If you have a certificate to replace the old one with then.
- 1. Stop the Provide service.
- 2. Copy the new certificate to the certificates folder located inside the Provide folder.
- 3. Edit settings.ini find [Current Certificate] change the line below it to “new certificate name” .
If you want to generate a new selfsigned certificate using Provide do the following.
- 1. Make sure you have an active license
- 2. Download Provide setup from www.provideserver.com
- 3. Run the installer, if you do not make any changes to port, admin account they will remain the same as before.
- 4. At the last page, certificate, you can change, import and select standard certificate.
- 5. Once setup is finished, you should be able to access the server again.